All beginnings in Bordelaise
The roots of the Domains Jean Michel Cazes lie in the Bordelaise, more precisely in the Medoc. The first wineries acquired by Jean Michel in the 1930s were the Châteaus Lynch-Bages in Pauillac and Château Les Ormes-de-Pez in Saint-Èstephe. Since the first acquisitions, other wineries have been added in the Bordelaise, but also in Châteauneuf du Pape. The portfolio of premium wine estates has also expanded beyond the borders of the Grande Nation - Jean Michel Cazes is now also producing wine in Australia and the Douro Valley.
Eight Wineries - One Credo
In addition to the wineries mentioned above, there are also...
- Château Cordeillan-Bages in Pauillac
- Château Villa Bel-Air in the region of Graves
- Domaine L' Ostal Cazes in the Appelation Minervois La Livinière
- Domaine des Sénéchaux in Châteauneuf du Pape
- Xisto Roquette E Cazes in collaboration with Jorge Roquette of Quinta do Crasto from the Douro Valley in Portugal
- Tapanappa in Wrattonbully Australia, which is a cooperation between the Bollinger family and the Australian winemaker Brian Croser
... on the vineyards in which Jean Michel Cazes has a significant interest or which he owns. But as different as the terroirs of Domaines Jean Michel Cazes' vineyards may be, they all have one thing in common - Jean Michel Cazes's unequivocal high standard and claim.
More information about Domaines Cazes
|Company Name:||Domaines Jean-Michel Cazes|
|Street:||Route de Bordeaux|
|Contact & Web|
|Year of Incorporation:||1939|
|Company Owner:||Jean-Michel Cazes|