Weingut Georg Mosbacher
In 1920, Richard Mosbacher founded the winery with his sisters and named it after his father Weingut Georg Mosbacher Erben.
The quality efforts of this family business led in 1993 to the inclusion in the VDP. Today, 20 hectares of vineyards are managed and the winery has consolidated its reputation as one of the top Palatine farms.
More information about Weingut Georg Mosbacher
|Company Name:||Weingut Georg Mosbacher|
|Contact & Web|
|Vineyard Area:||20 ha|